Look at this stupid … actually stupid is way too generous a word to describe… RETARDED and frivolous lawsuit called Greenberg v E*TRADE:
If you reside in California, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, or Washington and (1) received a telephone call from E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corporation or its related entities (“E*TRADE”) during the period from September 3, 2003, to May 22, 2009, and/or (2) you made a call to E*TRADE’s Beverly Hills, California branch office on August 15 or 16, 2006, and your telephone call was recorded without notice or consent (hereinafter, the “Settlement Class”), you are a Class Member and a proposed class action settlement (“Settlement”) could affect your legal rights.
Umm, ok. I have to remember if
- Someone from ETrade called me
- I called them back sometime later
- The people @ ETrade who called were from Beverly Hills office
- I had ONE single conversation that was recorded with or without my consent
Most people don’t even remember what they ate for lunch the day before.
Thanks Greenberg, for sharing with the world why businesses are fleeing California (and US).
Want me to participate? Thanks but no thanks. You can keep every dollar of this despicable and honorless lawsuit that will only make you some cash and let every one of ETrade customers suffer by raising their legal fees.
- 4 common mistakes that cost companies thousands of dollars
- 3 simple tactics to boost your referral rate by up to 200%
- Step by step copywriting style that will make your brand stand out